Orlando Modification Of Court Orders Attorney
Many of us will agree that the one constant in life is change. When it comes to family court orders in Florida, you can have them modified under certain circumstances — if something important has changed in a significant way.
The most common changes that lead to modification of family court orders are:
- A change in income that will impact how much child support a parent pays — this often occurs when a person has lost his or her job or experienced a reduction in business income
- A change in children’s needs that may call for adjustment to a time sharing (visitation) order
- A change in children’s expenses that may affect child support — educational, day care or medical expenses, for example
- A change in a parent’s life that may necessitate alternative custody arrangements — military deployment, for example
- Relocation of one parent with a child or children (more than 50 miles away)
Understand Your Rights Regarding Modification
At the law firm of Hancock & Associates, P.A., our Orlando Modification Of Court Orders Attorneys help clients understand their rights and options when circumstances have left them in need of a change. We can assist you in understanding and protecting your rights or your children’s rights.
Every family law case is different. We petition for modification of court orders when our clients’ circumstances call for it. In other cases, our attorneys help clients pursue other avenues of resolution.
Contact Us | Same-Day, Night And Weekend Appointments Available
Contact Hancock & Associates, P.A., to discuss your concerns with an Orlando Modification Of Court Orders Attorney for modification of court orders.