Close Menu
Orlando Family Law Attorneys
Same-Day Consultations Available Orlando 407-603-3703 / Tampa 813-314-7152
Orlando Family Law Attorneys > Orlando Family Law > Orlando Enforcement & Contempt

Orlando Enforcement & Contempt Attorneys

Florida court orders must be followed. This includes family law-related orders that pertain to child support, custody and time sharing, alimony and property division.

Enforcement can refer to various methods that can be used to make sure a court order is adhered to — in some cases, it involves further action in court. Contempt can refer to actions that show disregard for a court order. Some people look to an attorney to help them protect their rights in important matters related to enforcement and contempt.

How Do I Enforce A Court Order? What Can A Lawyer Do On My Behalf?

If you need help enforcing a family court order, talk to the Orlando enforcement & contempt attorneys of Hancock & Associates, P.A., based in Orlando and Tampa. We can help you understand your legal rights and explore your options for getting what you are entitled to, including:

  • Back child support
  • Unpaid alimony (spousal maintenance)
  • Marital property that was to be divided
  • Time sharing (visitation) with your children, especially if your child’s other parent is not honoring an established time sharing plan

What If I Am The Subject Of Enforcement Actions? What If I Have Been Accused Of Contempt?

If you are the subject of enforcement actions, you may be afraid of losing certain rights, or you may be afraid of going to jail. Our firm can help you understand and protect your rights if you are on the receiving end of an enforcement matter. For example, you may have experienced a job loss or income reduction that makes it impossible to pay the amount of child support ordered by a court.

Every case is different. Get proper legal advice if you are concerned about enforcement actions.

Contact Hancock & Associates, P.A. Now | We Can Answer Your Questions

Talk to an Orlando Enforcement And Contempt Attorney in Orlando or Tampa. Contact Hancock & Associates, P.A., today. We can answer your questions.

Share This Page:

Contact our offices

Follow Us On:

© 2016 - 2017 Hancock & Associates, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.