Orlando Child Time Sharing Attorneys
Divorce can create the logistical and emotional challenges that come with the “time sharing” of children between parents. If you are in the midst of a divorce, or you have a child or children from outside a marriage, we can help you make time sharing arrangements that are in the best interests of your children and that are fair to the adults involved.
Representing Parents Throughout Central Florida
At Hancock & Associates, P.A., our Orlando child time share attorneys represent parents in Central Florida. Our attorneys are highly experienced with important custody and visitation matters that have a strong impact on families. We can help you address questions like:
- What are the differences between sole custody and joint custody?
- Who decides on visitation schedules?
- What visitation rights do I have as an unmarried father?
- I pay child support. Do I have the right to time sharing?
- Do same-sex couples have different time sharing rights than other parents?
- Can I modify my time sharing order if I believe it is unfair? Do I need a lawyer to do that?
- Do grandparents have time sharing rights?
As parents, we love our kids and want to spend time with them. Our firm can help you protect your rights and help you secure the best possible time sharing arrangements for you and your children.
Contact Us For A Case Evaluation | Night, Weekend And Same-Day Appointments Available
Get your questions answered today. Our offices are based in Orlando and Tampa, Florida. Contact the Orlando custody arrangement Orlando Time Sharing Of Children Attorneys of Hancock & Associates, P.A..