Orlando Child Custody & Visitation Attorneys
Custody and visitation are two of the biggest things people fight about when they are getting divorced or when they are trying to make arrangements for children who are born from another relationship or adopted.
At Hancock & Associates, P.A., our Orlando child custody & visitation attorneys help our clients protect their parental rights with regard to custody and visitation, but we also help them prevent surprises and conflicts that can be avoided. If you need help regarding a custody and visitation issue, get the advice you need. Our attorneys are known as trusted advisers.
What To Expect | What Questions We Can Answer
As a parent trying to establish custody and visitation arrangements, the best thing you can do for yourself is to know what to expect. Preparation is key. Our firm can help you prepare by answering questions like:
- When and how do we determine whether there will be joint or sole custody?
- How do I know if a time sharing plan is fair? What can I do if I disagree with a plan that is being proposed?
- Who establishes the number of overnight stays each of us will have with our child or children?
- How will we divide time for holidays, summer break, winter break, birthdays and other special times?
- Who will decide what doctor or dentist my child will go to?
- If we disagree on day care, private school or other issues, who makes the call?
- Who will make emergency decisions for my child or children?
- What do we have to go to court for? What can we decide on outside of court?
- What if I want to relocate with my child or children? What if my spouse wants to move to another city or another state?
- What if domestic violence, neglect, abuse or chemical dependency is a factor in my case?
Contact A Knowledgeable Orlando Child Custody Attorney
Contact Hancock & Associates, P.A., to get your questions answered. our Orlando Custody & Visitation Attorneys welcome the opportunity to serve you.