Christopher P. Hancock Esq.
Location: Orlando, Florida
Phone: 407-894-0853, Ext. 102
Email: Email Me
Christopher Hancock is one of Orlando’s homegrown attorneys having graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2003, where he received his Bachelor of Science in Psychology within three years, and further remained in Orlando to attend law school at Florida A&M College of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate degree in 2010.
After graduating law school, Mr. Hancock immediately began working for a small law firm and took over as the managing partner in August of 2012. As such, he was fortunate to learn and practice several areas of law which resulted in rapid growth. Recently founded, Hancock & Associates, P.A. has narrowed its services to practicing primarily in family law and civil litigation related matters, which not only has provided clients the confidence of having the knowledge and experience of a full-service law firm, but more importantly the neighborhood friendly feel. With offices in Orlando and Tampa, the firm is well versed in the various counties within Central Florida.
Mr. Hancock strives for perfection with most everything he does, and therefore demands results in his practice. To that end, in 2016, Mr. Hancock was recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers, has received a perfect 10 out of 10 ranking from Avvo.com and was recognized Top 19 Best Divorce Attorneys in Orlando by Expertise.com. Mr. Hancock has also been recognized each year since 2012 for his exceptional pro bono services working as a Guardian Ad Litem.
Since graduating from University of Central Florida, Mr. Hancock has coached youth basketball for Florida Basketball and Volleyball Association, where he sat on the Board of Directors for several years. His current team, the “2023 Defendants” despite being 11 years old, he says, might be his best team of all time.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Parental Rights Litigation
- LGBT Law
- Same Sex Marriage Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Foreclosure Defense
- Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2011
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Orlando, Florida
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association
- Young Lawyers Division
Past Employment Positions
- Managing Partner, McCreary & Hancock, P.A.
- Dean, Ringers, Morgan & Lawton, P.A., Summer Associate
- Judge of Compensation Claims in Orlando, FL, Clerk
Pro Bono Activities
- Guardian Ad Litem, 2010 – Present